Friday, June 29, 2012

Simminses

I originally had this research in the previous blog entry about the marriage of Simeon Hendrix and Harriet Donnam, but it seemed a digression. So I cut it. 


However, the information does support my theory that Peter Hendrix and Elizabeth Gibson are the parents of Nancy Ann Hendricks. 


Names get passed down through the generations in most branches of my family. Looks like this branch is no exception. 


So here's the dope:


The name "Simeon/Simmin" appears in many generations after Peter and Elizabeth. For example:



  • Susannah Hendricks Daniels named a son Simeon. 

  • Simeon Hendrix had a son named Simeon. 

  • Nancy Ann's son Blakely named his first son Simmin Aaron. 

  • Simmin Aaron had many descendants named Simmin. 


Just more circumstantial evidence that may end up proving my point. 


;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment